NeoGenomics makes it easy for hemepaths and hem/oncs to solve medical problems in two main ways. First, our menu allows physicians to choose the level of detail and investigation each patient requires for diagnosis, prognosis, and/or therapy selection. From simple orders for standard guideline-recommended markers to multi-parameter assays incorporating novel discoveries, NeoGenomics provides clear, cost-effective, and efficient testing solutions that fit today’s needs. Secondly, we can accommodate the needs of your medical practice’s specific situation through three levels of service: consultation, global, and technical-only.
Highlights of Our Hematopathology Program
- The most comprehensive combination of single-gene molecular tests and multi-parameter tumor profiles available
- All complementary testing methods including morphology, cytogenetics, FISH, flow cytometry, IHC, and molecular are available in-house, which allows an integrated approach to the case, maximizes yield from small specimens, and minimizes TAT
- Client education opportunities through the live webinar series Updates in Precision Medicine and NeoUniversity for recorded webinars
- Clinical collaborations and new test suggestions are highly encouraged
Levels of Service
- Consults Our hematopathologists can manage your cases on a short- or long-term basis beginning after local morphologic exam (NeoAssist™) or from the time of collection (GPS).
- NeoAssist: Morphology is done by the local pathologist. Flow and cytogenetics are done by NeoGenomics and, if deemed medically necessary, a NeoGenomics pathologist will add additional global testing (such as FISH and/or molecular analysis).
- Genetic Pathology Solutions (GPS): Comprehensive evaluation by NeoGenomics including services above plus morphology and a final integrated report.
- Global clients can expect prompt turnaround times and informative reports for all tests ordered.
- Technical-Only Pathology clients may choose to interpret NeoGenomics’ data and create reports for flow cytometry, FISH, and IHC. We support our tech-only clients with in-person instruction, live webinars, on-demand recorded presentations, a one-step “push to global” option to redirect a case back to NeoGenomics hematopathologists for sign-out, and any-time access to alternative assessments.
Use these links to see all tests available, listed by methodology.
- Molecular testing, individual markers and panels
- NeoTYPE® Cancer Profiles
- Flow cytometry